Friday, December 30, 2016

So long 2016!


Somebody has been a very bad blogger, hasn't she?

I really did have all these great plans of documenting our move from California to Florida and all of our adventures in the sunshine state. 

Really, I did!

But somehow my very busy schedule (first full-time job in 20+ years, 2 singing rehearsals each week and being responsible for my 94 year old mother who lives 40 miles away) has kicked my butt and I find myself with no energy to think about anything when I finally get home each night. Heck, for the first time in my adult life, I can barely keep my eyes open past 9pm. I mean, who is this person? I used to make fun (in the nicest way possible, of course) of people that went to bed early and now I am one.

So, despite my best intentions, all those wonderful blog posts about my new Florida life just haven't been written. Which is a shame because we really are having fun in Florida and I want to share it with all of you.

Which leads me to my one and only New Years resolution for 2017 

WRITE!

For the past few weeks I've been getting the same message from the universe - write. 

Maybe there are things to say. Maybe there are things I need to learn. Maybe documenting my weird little journey is what I need to do for myself or someone else. Who knows, I just know I need to write and so somehow I'm going to get a handle on my schedule and make writing a priority.

And take pictures, of course. Here are a couple to get this whole thing started...


See you in 2017! 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're doing well! It definitely sounds like your life is full and very busy these days! Where are you working and do you enjoy it? Have a wonderful New Years Eve and I need to get back to blogging more too...so lazy about it:(

    ReplyDelete

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!