Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Ingalls Homestead

By pure coincidence, I happened upon some old video of my favorite place - Ingalls Homestead in De Smet, South Dakota. It was shot in 2009 when some LIW friends got together and formed the Laura Ingalls Wilder Research and Legacy Association and started planning for the very first LauraPalooza conference the next year.

Quite frankly, I didn't remember I'd shot video of that trip, I just happened to find the video camera today and was thrilled to see that I shot quite a bit of that trip. Enjoy my stellar narration. ;-)

 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Oh, how I long to go there again...
    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, watching the video made me homesick for my prairie.

    ReplyDelete

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!