Saturday, January 17, 2009
How to make macaroni and cheese
1. Search the internet for mac and cheese recipes
2. Find several, ignore them all and make something up
3. Boil macaroni, drain and dump into a bowl
4. Add cheese to the macaroni and stir
5. Realize that bowl is too small to stir cheese into macaroni without spilling over so move mixture into a bigger bowl.
6. Mix together other ingredients in small bowl.
7. Realize that macaroni bowl is too small to have other ingredients added to it so move mixture into an even bigger bowl.
8. End up with a sink full of bowls
9. Move mixture to cooking dish and say a prayer of thanks that it fits
10. Cook for 30 minutes and hope for the best
11. Take perfect macaroni and cheese out of the oven
13. Go back for seconds
14. Go back for thirds
15. Decide that you'd better not make macaroni and cheese again for a while because it's too good.