Monday, October 27, 2008

I guess I'm blogging

Let's start by saying that I don't really know why I've decided to join the ranks and blog. Partly an insane need to be heard and partly because it's fun to call myself the prairie princess, even though it doesn't actually mean anything and really doesn't describe me at all since I neither live on (or even near) the prairie and I'm certainly not a princess. Maybe it's who I want to be. I don't have the $$ to go to therapy to figure it out so we'll just leave it there.

So, welcome to the blog of a middle-aged, non-prairie living, non-princess who is extremely private and yet is posting snippets of her life for the world to see. Should be a fun ride, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!