Friday, March 27, 2009

I woke up to find the house covered in snow

...well, no, not me. I woke up to find the house bathed in sunlight but I don't mean to rub it in. Apparently many households in the western US are snowed in today. What a novel concept.

To me, a spring snowstorm is an insult. Just when you think you've gotten through the winter and you've been teased with a few days of sunshine and warmer temperatures, WHAM, you get put right back in the deep freeze and you have to bring out the shovel again.

This is why I moved to sunnier climates. No chance of snow here! In fact, today is supposed to be the warmest day of the week, even at the beach. No jackets required today. I think I'll have a picnic after my class at noon.

Ok, maybe that's rubbing it in just a little but really, I'm being good. It's not like I'm posting any pictures of all our sunny beauty....I'll do that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!