Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Year In Pictures - 1 of 365


In 1996 we visited Calfornia from Virginia and fell in love with the area around the Monterey Bay.  We decided it was time for a change in our lives and we wanted to move closer to the ocean.  In 1998 we moved out there and have enjoyed the scenery for all these years.  Even if we eventually have to move closer to Silicon Valley for T's career, and even if I frequently feel guilty that I'm not helping out in Florida (mother is out of groceries and medication, her car won't start and there's nobody around to help) this will always be home.  It seemed a fitting way to start my 365 picture project, especially since the weather was absolutely gorgeous today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!