Tuesday, May 15, 2012

yum


I have a new love. We do a lot of our grocery shopping at a big, new-ish Latino supermarket in the next town, called Mi Pueblo. Since going there we've discovered a lot of new brands and I've discovered a whole new world of snack cakes.

Pinguinos have become one of my favorites. They are similar to the Hostess cupcakes I loved as a kid but they are lower in calories and less sweet, I think, so I can fit them into my daily routine without causing a diet meltdown. Not that I eat them every day...mostly.

Besides, who could resist cupcakes that are named after cute, little penguins? Not me, that's for sure. Time for a pinguino break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!