Monday, January 6, 2014

2 years of smiles

2 years ago today we welcomed Shifu into our family, although we didn't know he was part of the family right at that moment. You can read all about it here. Since the first moment he walked into our house he brought light and sunshine back into our lives, even when we hadn't realized we were living in the dark.

He's a silly, little clown. He has made us laugh every single day. He doesn't walk, he bounces. He doesn't run, he flies. He is quiet and sweet and cuddly and stubborn and silly and has a bit of an attitude from time to time. He is a completely different personality from Jasper and yet they share many of the same mannerisms. On the other hand, he seems to have inherited a little of Reggie's tenacity. I can never decide whether that is a good thing or not.

I do know that we have been given a precious gift and I am forever grateful.

And now I must go because the little tyrant is demanding his dinner.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's been two years! I'm glad he brings you so many smiles and such joy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, look at that face! You are a lucky lady:)

    ReplyDelete

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!