Wednesday, January 1, 2014

no more waiting



Ok, so last year didn't exactly work out the way I'd hoped. New year, new beginnings. Out with the old, in with the new. Anybody else feeling that way?

I've spent the last 3 years waiting - waiting for things to get back to normal. I've finally realized that this is the new normal and if I keep waiting for things to be the way they used to be (or the way I'd like them to be) I'm going to waste years of my life and I'm not the least bit interested in doing that.

I don't have any resolutions for this coming year. I have no list of specific things I want to do, I just  know that in order to have a fulfilling year, I have to DO things rather than just think about them.

The only thing I resolve is that this time next year I want to be able to say that 2014 was a great year and I don't know how I'll be able to top it in 2015. Who is with me?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!