Tuesday, February 17, 2015

how's your weather?

Big things happening here at Jasper's Cottage - I've been busy packing up all my crap cool stuff in preparation for a cross-country move and I'm afraid my poor blog has been a bit neglected.

Truth be told, it's a little hard to find beautiful things to take pictures of when the house is filled with boxes.

Luckily this past weekend provided plenty of inspiration - while the rest of the country is having horrendous weather, we experienced summer-like heat...which is ironic because it was actually way warmer than the temps we usually get in summer.

So, if you're buried up to your noses in snow and ice, here are a few pictures of our amazing weekend.




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love seeing all the snow pics on people's blogs and IG but I don't think I could live in it. I'll take the sunshine and the beach any day over that:)

    Moving is always hectic. My husband and I moved 3 times in our first 5 years together, we've never been in one place for more than 3 years. Gets tiresome!

    ReplyDelete

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!