Friday, September 24, 2021

branded

 


So Chris and I kinda did a thing.

A post-engagement thing.

No, we didn't go get married.


We got matching tattoos!

Yeah, they're big.

Yes, they are real and permanent.

Yes, it hurt...but only a little for me, I almost could have taken a nap for most of the 5 1/2 hours I sat there. Chris was a little more vocal during the almost 8 hours that he sat for his tattoo but, in his defense, his skin is tougher so the tattoo guy had to poke him harder.

It was all Chris's idea and he actually found the design. We love The Nightmare Before Christmas so the original idea was for me to get Sally and he would have Jack but then he found this design and as much as we love Jack and Sally, we love the Joker and Harley Quinn even more so a design combining all of them - SOLD! 

So now we've both been branded and it's kind of cool to catch glimpses of his matching tattoo - just one more step on the road to forever.


Speaking of forever, we've made our first wedding decor purchase! We have a thing for skulls and I, especially, love sugar skulls so we're going to incorporate these candle holders into our table centerpieces.

Now if we only knew where those tables will be, we still haven't made much progress figuring out when and where but we're working on it. Planning a wedding for 14 months from now isn't the highest priority, planning for Halloween in a month is way more important!


Just wait till you see my costume...next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!