Thursday, May 19, 2022

birthday

 


Today is Taz's birthday - the 4th he's spent in Heaven. I wonder if they celebrate birthdays up there? I would hope so but then again, I'm up for any excuse for cake.

I miss him and I've been thinking about him a lot this month as his birthday gets closer. I wonder what life would have been like if he'd lived. How would we have survived the pandemic especially since his job probably would have been affected and we would once again have been struggling with unemployment and the possibility of losing the house. Would we have faced it as a team or would it have torn us apart?

I'll never know and it's best not to speculate, I think. I'll just use today to remember the happy times, the smiles, the many laughs and the love that lasted for decades.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!