Tuesday, October 25, 2022

dream

 


I'll be doing 2 posts today including a wedding post (4 days!) but I had a weird dream last night and I just wanted to write it down.

I dreamed I was out with a friend of Taz's, kind of a mercy "date" because he probably felt sorry for me. It had to be that because I don't think he actually likes me in real life. I was living with 4 roommates and we all know how much I hate a roommate situation so, in the dream, he probably wanted to help me get away from that for a few hours.

We were walking and talking and suddenly I asked him if he'd heard from Taz lately because I'd been trying to call him and got no answer and it had been a long time since I'd talked to him. In the dream I remember thinking this was unusual because he usually called me at least once a day when he was traveling.

In the dream it never occurred to me that Taz was dead but when I woke up I remembered immediately and the whole dream left me feeling quite sad for a number of reasons.

Like I've said, as we get closer to the wedding I have been thinking about Taz a lot and now I'm even dreaming of him in a roundabout way. It's unsettling but natural, I suppose. I'm about to embark on a whole new life without him and I miss him. I guess I'll always miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!