Monday, October 31, 2022

wedding!

 


This is going to be a quickie post - I'll share more tomorrow but yes, we are officially married!

It was a lovely day and we were blessed to have almost all of Chris's children and 4 members of my family with us along with our dearest friends and that's a blessing.

Were we disappointed by some people? Absolutely but now we know.

Did things go wrong? Oh yeah but the ceremony was perfect and that's all that really counts.

It was a whirlwind weekend from the time my family arrived on Thursday afternoon until we had a goodbye breakfast with them Sunday morning and I can't wait to tell you all about it - hopefully tomorrow.

It's been a helluva roller coaster these past 4 years, hasn't it? And now my "new" life begins which is actually just a continuation of the life I've been living for the past 2 1/2 years but now we get to get used to saying 'wife' and 'husband' and I wonder how long that will take. LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!