Wednesday, June 3, 2015

florida fun

May was my first full month in Florida and I feel like I packed a lot in there. In addition to my painting projects during the week I also spent time adding a few fun decorative touches to the house and Mr. T and I had a lot of fun on the weekends. 

Sometimes it felt like we tried to experience a whole Florida lifetime in just one month. We were on the go from early Saturday morning until late Sunday night traveling all over our area discovering new parks, flea markets, shops and towns. We even found a church we love and made a new Sunday morning routine.

So. Much. Fun.


















May, you were quite a month. I am never going to forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!