Wednesday, June 10, 2015

life with Charlie




A week and a half later and we're quite mad about our Charlie girl. She has fit into our lives so perfectly; it reminds me of our first days with Shifu. The rest of our life is kinda upside down but we know that we've been blessed by adding this little sweetheart to our family.

We've been busy over the past couple of weekends, taking her here and there.

 first visit to the beach

 first visit to my favorite park in Carmel

 now we know she's my dog, she is rockin' that hat!

 driving around with me during the week

 picnic in the park

super Charlie, able to leap tall stumps in a single bound

Sometimes I look at her and marvel about the perfect timing, perfect setup of events (good and bad) that brought us together. 

I love our little family

 


5 comments:

  1. I'm so behind on your posts! You're such a good blogger, I'm trying to be better with mine but I get lazy. Congratulations on your new family member, she's adorable and looks like she's fit right in with you:) I hope you're doing well and settling back into a routine out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your Charlie is adorable. We lost out Yorkie just 2 1/2 weeks ago. She was only 11 but has had health issues for several years. We were so sad. I had been looking at puppies for several months. We are getting a little Chorkie. We are picking him up as soon as we get home from vacation. So excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a lot of backward reading to catch up. I wasn't sure if you were back in California yet.

    I am so happy you found your Charlie, that you are back at Jasper's Cottage and Option B is opening up. I know things will work out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was trying to think of what movie had a great line about endings and I just remembered.

    “Everything will be all right in the end. If it’s not all right, it is not yet the end”....... Patel, Hotel Manager, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel”

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, how sweet. Charlie is bringing you so many happy moments. We just love our fur babies. unconditional love. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!