Friday, August 23, 2013

The Art of Unpacking

There are so many blog posts and articles out there about how to pack for a trip. Clearly I need to read a couple on how to unpack.

Here is my suitcase - a full 3 weeks after returning home from Las Vegas

oops
In my defense, these are all summery clothes which are never worn here at home so after taking out the things that really needed to be washed it was easy to put it over in a corner of my spare room and forget about it. Ok, there's really no defense for this but I figured I'd give it a shot.

I wish I could say that I emptied out the suitcase after taking this picture but that wouldn't be 100% truthful...it wouldn't even be 1% truthful.  Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!