Friday, August 16, 2013

Vegas family moments

There's no doubt that I won the in-law lottery when I "picked" the family that I married into.  This became clear to me again when we all got together last week in Vegas. Here's a little peek at our fun weekend.



us with our adorable and very talented niece, Cameron
We celebrated Cameron and Mr. French's birthdays - the stack of presents behind Cameron are all for Mr. F...I haven't had a load of presents like that since I was a kid. I'm kind of jealous. I suggested that we all get together again in November for my birthday but nobody went for it.

he got new toys
everybody wanted to play with the hat
 
I made waffles one day
Voila! The perfect waffle

It was a lovely weekend full of laughter, great food and awesome memories. I can't wait to do it all again...in November, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!