Saturday, July 26, 2014

Camp Vintage

Not too long ago we had the chance to visit another vintage market in our local area - Camp Vintage. This show is held twice a year at Earthbound Farms market stand...yep, the company that makes all the bagged salads. They got their start here in the valley and they have a cutest little shop that sells veggies, salad kits and my favorite soft serve ice cream. I would come here just for the ice cream but throw in a Saturday morning vintage market and I'm in heaven.








It was a beautiful day out there and, as you can see, the scenery is breathtaking. The vintage market was well attended and there were so many fun, unique and rustic items. I saw several things that I would have liked to take home but nothing that I absolutely needed so it ended up being a great outing...and, of course, I had ice cream. That kinda makes it a perfect day.

1 comment:

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!