Thursday, October 16, 2014

enchanting


"...we looked down through the pines and sea-fogs on Carmel Bay, it was evident that we had come without knowing it to our inevitable place."  Robinson Jeffers


I am lucky enough to work in one of the most beautiful places in the world. This is not the view from my office window but all I have to do is stroll outside and I'm in an enchanted courtyard bordered by the roaring sea.

Today was one of those days where I was drawn outside for a breath of fresh salt air. The sky was unbelievably blue, which is rare because it's often shrouded in fog, and it was all I could do to go back inside to crunch more numbers.

Where is this magical place? Stay tuned, I'll tell you more.

1 comment:

  1. Sigh...that is absolutely breathtaking! I'd have a hard time going back inside too but how lovely that you can just pop out there during the day:)

    ReplyDelete

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!