Saturday, February 9, 2019

Charlie

That's my girl! 

I've never lived by myself before. I went from my parents' house to living with roommates (boy I hated that) to getting married and living with Taz for over 32 years.

Luckily I am an introvert and I don't need to be around people all the time but, damn, being by yourself ALL the time really sucks.

Taz and I were such chums. We were always going places and doing things. He worked really hard during the week so my mission was always to find something fun for us to do on weekends. He always called me the Director of Fun and I took that job seriously. 

All of this is to say that it's pretty lonely now and I don't know how I'd make it without my Charlie girl. She is sweet and sassy and goofy. She knows how to cheer me up when the feelings start to overwhelm.

She is my everything and I just wanted to give her a little shout out on this Saturday night.

 

1 comment:

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!