Saturday, July 13, 2013

revelation


Do you know what this is? Of course you do. Everybody can see that it's an empty paper towel roll.

And do you know what to do when you use the last paper towel and the roll looks like this?

Apparently I'm the only person in my house that knows that little piece of information. It's kind of like being the only one with access to the secrets of the universe, I guess...if you are the only one who knows the secrets, you are the only one capable of saving the world when it's faced with imminent destruction...or you're out of paper towels.

In my uncharitable moments I think that I must be the only one in the house with a fully functioning brain but I don't say that out loud because people (and by people, I mean husbands) don't tend to appreciate this logic. Guys are funny that way.

On the other hand, the paper towel roll probably got that way because someone else was cleaning up the kitchen last night after having cooked dinner for me and both dinner last night and a sparkly, clean kitchen this morning are pretty nice.

So I guess the real answer to my first question - do you know what this is? - is love.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! Know what's worse?! People who put dirty dishes in the sink when the dishwasher is 2 inches away from the sink! Arghhhh! Thank you for your kind comment on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!