Wednesday, April 17, 2019

the call

So something a little weird happened this morning...well, really last night.

I got up this morning checked my phone and there was notice of a missed call...from Mr. T!


You can only imagine how stunned I was to see that. It actually took my breath away for a moment.

How?

I now use his old phone number and the call came from that number so essentially my phone called itself. 

I've never actually seen something like that happen. My only explanation is that it's a junk call that spoofed the number. But how weird.

I posted the picture on Facebook, because I pretty much tell my friends everything these days because I have no one at home to talk to, and the general consensus is that it's Mr. T sending me a sign.

Yeah, I had thought about that too and you don't know how much I would like to believe that. But, at the same time, I don't want to let myself believe it because it would hurt too much to eventually find out there's a much more prosaic explanation.

But there's a part of me that will always want to believe it really was a sign from him. If anybody could find a way to get around the rules of Heaven and send me a sign - it would be Mr. T!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!