Monday, November 23, 2015

gratitude


Thanks for all the good wishes for my birthday last week. I had a great day and we even managed to get away for a little road trip over the weekend. First road trip in over 2 years, oh how I've missed traveling!

Thanksgiving is this week!

I love Thanksgiving. I love everything about it - the preparation, the parade, the food, the reminder to take time to be grateful.

So that's what I'm going to do this week on the blog - focus on the things I'm most grateful for this past year. As I've mentioned before, it hasn't been my most favorite year and yet I woke up this morning with a roof over my head, food in the pantry and a job to go to. That's a lot to be thankful for and I am.

1 comment:

  1. I love Thanksgiving too! We already have our turkey and tomorrow, I'm going to get the rest of the fixings. Kyran has the day off which, in his job, hasn't always been the case. And turkey leftover's...yum!

    ReplyDelete

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!