Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Travels with Charlie: Santa Paws


Every year a local rescue organization (the one we got Charlie from) offers pictures of your dog (and family) with Santa for a small donation.


Every year I want to do this but I either a) find out about it too late or b) can't afford even the small donation or c) both.

This year was, finally, different. I got an email about it well in advance and, for the moment, it wasn't beyond us.

Yay!

So we got Charlie all gussied up in her little outfit and headed off to the local mall.


They have the cutest Santa's Workshop all set up for the kiddies which they let the rescue organization use the weekend before it opens up to the human public.


Of course no kid can go by without wanting to peek in and see Santa. He was nice enough to come out and talk to a couple of them which will probably be a really special Christmas memory for them.


When our turn came we went inside the workshop and took picture after picture, pose after pose. It was warm and cozy in there and you kind of forgot the rest of the world existed. We ended up with 35 pictures with several different poses. It was a really good value, I want to do it every year.

I don't want to post too many pictures until we pick the ones for our Christmas card but I do have one that I love.

Merry Christmas y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, 35 pictures? That's a good deal and Charlie looks beautiful all dressed up:)

    ReplyDelete

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!