Thursday, July 4, 2019

Bff

When I was growing up, everybody had to have a best friend - the one you did EVERYTHING with. A few years ago they starting calling it your BFF - best friend forever. They probably don't do that anymore but I'm old so I can't keep up with what the kids are calling it these days.

I haven't had a BFF in a long time. Of course Taz was my best friend and that's probably why the whole female friendship thing died off.

But lately, I've come to realize I have a new BFF...and she's not quite 11. The oldest daughter of my friend has become my new BFF, the one I enjoy hanging out with more than anyone. She did not like me much when she was a baby, she would cry whenever I held her. I'm glad we got over that stage.

Yesterday we all went to the beach and it was the most fun I've had in months and months. I'll talk more about the trip later but I just had to share the silly moments between me and my bff.



Thanks Kiki (although you'll never see this) for making me giggle and enjoy life whenever we're together. I hope we have so many more adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!