Wednesday, August 14, 2019

anniversary


This picture was taken 30 years ago today. Although we had already legally married, I wanted a real wedding so we waited until Taz's best friend from France came for a visit and we drove to Manteo, North Carolina (down on the Outer Banks) and had a lovely ceremony in a gazebo right on the water.

Notice that the only one smiling in the picture is the American. The two guys from France are obviously too cool to smile. LOL

I'll never forget that day, it was one of my favorites. There is even a videotape of it. I should probably get it transferred over to some other type of media like a DVD before it gets lost to the ages. 

We all look like babies to me. All of our lives have gone in directions we never could have imagined on August 14, 1989. The innocence of youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!