Sunday, May 17, 2020

song


Charlie had a seizure the other night and that always scares me. She doesn't have them very often, the medication seems to be working but every once in a while one breaks through.

Luckily this time I saw her starting to head into it over on the bed so I went over there, lay down with her and sang her the song that Taz made up for her. I don't know if it helps her or not but I like to think it reminds her of happy times.


It was a short seizure and pretty soon she was out of it and acting like herself again and, once more, I breathed a sigh of relief.

This has been a frustrating week, hitting roadblocks all along the way regarding the banking issues and getting my windshield fixed but I am determined to prevail and make this coming week much better. It's going to be a hard one emotionally since it's Taz's birthday but I'm going to get through it the only way I know and hopefully make him proud of me.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!