Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Never mind

Ignore all that crap I wrote earlier today.

I had planned to treat myself to Christmas Eve lunch/early dinner at Cracker Barrel because it has become my go-to place for solitary holiday meals and because I have a gift card so I could  "afford" it.

Joke's on me, they closed at 2 today and with that my fragile control over my emotions has snapped. I haven't stopped crying yet.

And I feel like a real loser for thinking I had this, I was going to be so strong this Christmas. 

I don't have this. I'm sad and lonely and feeling defeated at the moment.  I'm sure I'll be better tomorrow but not right now.

Sorry if that makes you think less of me. I'm not very proud of myself right now either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!