Friday, January 17, 2020

dating


Something big happened last night, make a note! I was asked on a date. I can finally say "he slid into my DMs!" LOL

A DATE!

It's low-key, just a fun day at the parks with a man that belongs to an online group that I'm a part of. He lost his wife about 6 years ago so we have things in common and will, no doubt, have lots to talk about. I anticipate a good friendship even if nothing else comes along with that. But if there's more, I'm open to that.

I wasn't sure I was going to write anything about this and maybe I won't ever write much more but since I use this blog for myself, to document this journey that I'm on, I thought it was important to document ALL of it. So I'm nervous, I'm pleased, I'm scared, I'm excited, I'm guilty, I'm confused, I'm ready for this to happen...all of it.

Check back on Saturday night or Sunday to see how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!