Saturday, January 11, 2020

move in day


The move in is happening! 

Yesterday and today there have been lots of boxes and furniture going into the house. I'm beginning to think that merging two full households is going to be a bit rough but eventually we'll get there. 

For right now, however, I'm trying to stay out of the way as much as possible.


Today I took Charlie to visit my mother and I think they both enjoyed the time together. Then Charlie and I went to see a friend who just got back into town for the next 2 months. We hadn't seen each other in almost a year and she was such a comfort to me this time last year so I couldn't wait to see her again. It seemed to be a good day to do things away from home.

But now I'm hanging out at home while everybody else is out to dinner. So, except for the explosion of boxes, it seems like a normal Saturday evening and I really appreciate it.

It's all going to be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!