Sunday, January 19, 2020

the day after


Everyone can breathe a sigh of relief, I have returned from the date and my virture is still intact. LOL

So bottom line is, I had a great time, lots of laughs, some serious talking and we've made plans to hang out again but that's all it was for now. We were together for 10 hours or so and we still liked each other at the end of all that so I'd call that a success.

This morning I'm so tired though, it might have been the 2...or more...adult beverages that I consumed. Remember I said I hadn't drunk any alcohol in over a year, well I definitely can't say that anymore. Not that I had too many or even felt tipsy but going from 0 to 2 or 3 in one night is probably not a great idea. I did get to try some excellent wine and discovered that a lemon grey goose (vodka) slushie is delicious but strawberry sake is a little too sweet to ever want it again.




And OMG, we had the best dinner at a Japanese place. It was delicious and beautiful!

So there it is, I survived my first outing with a guy. I wasn't even nervous or tongue-tied like I can usually be. I decided to just be as much myself as I could and he could either like me or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!