Thursday, March 28, 2019

repair'd


So I survived the great sprinkler repair of 2019...barely.

The guy was here for over 4 hours and had to drive to the hardware store for parts twice and finished up in the dark with me holding the flashlight for him but he finished and, apparently things are fine now. We'll see when it's time to water the lawn again on Saturday.

It was stressful and I missed Mr. T so much. I started stress eating in the last hour, at least I held off till then! 

But it's done and I made it through and at least I have someone to call when other sprinkler things break. Because they will, sprinkler heads break all the time, I'm amazed it hasn't happened before now. 

And other things around the house are going to break too and I'm going to have to deal with then and I will. That's just how life works.

But right now I've got a beach trip to get ready for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!