Friday, March 15, 2019

time for a little silliness


I don't know about you, but I'm ready for a complete change of pace away from sad.

Here's something absolutely silly - I have joined the Snapchat generation.

I seem to have acquired quite a few friends between the ages of 9-11, daughters of my friends. I'm very popular with the tween set, maybe it's my mental age?

Recently a couple of them requested that I join Snapchat so that they can send me silly pictures. Hey, I'm all about silly pictures!

Of course I feel a bit like a dinosaur as I try to figure out how to use the blasted thing but I did manage to send out this picture yesterday evening. I like Snapchat, it gives me a glamour makeover!

Expect more silliness in the weeks ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a chair on the porch, have some lemonade and leave your comment in my mailbox. Thanks for visiting my little cottage!